With the further improvement of the export tax rebate policy, the sanitary industry will enjoy some dividends:
1) The export tax rebate rate for some goods will increase from November;
2) The export tax rebate rate for sanitary products is expected to increase by 1-3% ;
3) Many companies have introduced measures to reduce burdens, and many sanitary ware companies have benefited. Recently, the accelerated export tax rebate system and the improvement of the export tax rebate policy have become a very important part of the State Council. If sanitary products are included in the catalogue of the export tax rebate rate, it will release a major impact on the development of the industry. Good signal. In order to further improve the export tax rebate policy and speed up the export tax rebate system, the State Council has decided to increase the export tax rebate rate for some goods from different levels on November 1, 2018.
In November, the export tax rebate rate for some goods increased
At the State Council executive meeting held on October 8, the measures to improve the export tax rebate policy to speed up the tax rebate were determined, which reduced the burden and maintained Foreign trade has grown steadily. The meeting made the following decision:
1. From November 1, 2018, the current export tax rebate rate for goods is 15% and part of 13% is raised to 16%; 9% is raised to 10%. %, some of which are raised to 13%; 5% to 6% and some to 10%. However, the export tax rebate rate for products with high energy consumption, high pollution, resource products and tasks facing de-capacity remains unchanged.
2, further simplifying the tax system, the tax rebate rate is reduced from the original 7 files to 5 files.
3. To simplify the procedures for export enterprises with high credit ratings and good tax records, shorten the time for tax refunds, fully implement the paperless tax refund declaration, and improve the efficiency of tax refund review.
4. Optimize the tax refund service, help enterprises to collect the documents and refund the tax in time, and realize the full coverage of the electronic return network as soon as possible.
5. Encourage foreign trade comprehensive service enterprises to provide tax refund services for small and medium-sized enterprises. Resolutely crack down on fraudulent export tax rebates.
6. By adopting the above measures, the average time for tax refunds to be processed by the end of this year will be shortened from the current 13 working days to 10 working days.
This increase in the value-added tax rebate rate can be seen as a continuation and advancement of relevant measures in September. On September 15, the state increased the VAT export tax rebate rate for 397 products in the fields of electromechanical and cultural. Compared with the September policy, the export tax rebate rate for products with high energy consumption, high pollution, resource products and de-capacity tasks remains unchanged, and the export tax rebate rate for other goods has increased in different degrees. . Some experts said that raising the VAT export tax rebate rate can reduce the cost of enterprises to a certain extent, especially to hedge some external external shocks, while boosting confidence in the entire market. It also reflects that the government is taking active measures to stabilize the market with pragmatic means, so that business operations can respond to the new environment in a relatively stable situation.
The export tax rebate rate for sanitary products is expected to increase by 1-3%?
If sanitary products are included in the catalogue of the increase in export tax rebate rate, it is expected to boost the export business of sanitary ware enterprises. It is understood that in the sanitary products, the export tax rebate rate for ceramics is 9%, the export tax rebate rate for hardware and sanitary wares is 15%, and the export tax rebate rate for flushing components is 13-15%. According to the latest measures, the current export tax rebate rate of 9% will be raised to 10%, partially to 13%, the current export tax rebate rate is 15% and some 13% of the goods will be raised to 16%, ranging from 1 to 3. %. However, it is worth noting that since sanitary ceramics are high-energy-consumption and high-pollution products, the chances of increasing the export tax rebate rate are not large, and whether the tax rebate rate of other sanitary products such as water tanks and cover plates can be improved, it is not yet determined. Since 2018, sanitary ware exports have been quite optimistic. According to the Research Report on Market Prospects and Investment Opportunities of China’s Ceramic Products Industry in 2018-2023 issued by China Merchants Research Institute, China exported 1.158 million tons of ceramic products in the first quarter of 2018, a year-on-year decrease of 32.67%, and the export value was USD 1,146.80 million. , a year-on-year decrease of 20.11%. In the first half of the year, some large-scale enterprises also faced difficulties in the decline of export business, among which:
Ruier’s overseas revenue was 190 million yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 7.00%, and gross profit margin fell by 9.42%;
● Seagull live outside the industry revenue of 748 million yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 2.37%, gross profit margin fell by 2.49%.
The industry has calculated an account. If a company’s annual export value is 200 million US dollars, the company can get a refund of 2 million US dollars. However, it is worth noting that the export tax rebate rate for products with high energy consumption, high pollution, resource products and tasks facing de-capacity remains unchanged. Therefore, whether the sanitary products are included or not is subject to further clarification by the specific documents of the country.
Multiple companies have introduced measures to reduce burdens, and many sanitary ware companies have benefited.
This year, “tax reduction and fee reduction” has affected all walks of life. After determining the target of 1.1 trillion yuan in tax reduction and reduction for the whole year at the beginning of the year, a series of policy measures were intensively introduced. The State Council executive meeting held on July 23 proposed to increase the R&D expenses of enterprises to 75% on the basis of ensuring that the burden on the main body of the market was reduced by more than 1.1 trillion yuan. Expanded to all enterprises, preliminary estimates of the annual tax cuts of 65 billion yuan. In addition to the state, local government’s corporate burden reduction policies have also been released.
Guangdong: To reduce the burden of enterprises by more than 200 billion yuan by 2020
On August 31, the Guangdong Provincial Government issued the “Guangdong Province to reduce the cost of manufacturing enterprises to support the development of the real economy. Several policy measures (revisedVersion), it is estimated that the total cost reduction for enterprises will exceed 200 billion yuan from 2018 to 2020. Previously, in 2018, Guangdong Province’s provincial-level special fund for economic development (supporting the use of technological transformation of enterprises) was proposed to be partially supported. 19 projects of 16 Guangdong enterprises including Dongpeng Sanitary Ware, Lehua and Jiajia Sanitary Ware were supported by provincial special funds. .
Henan: Introducing “reducing costs and increasing efficiency by 58” to support enterprises to reduce burdens
On July 31, Henan Province issued “About 2018 Henan Province’s cost reduction” Notice of Work, proposing “58 cost reductions and efficiency gains”. In terms of taxation, it is stipulated that since May 1, 2018, the value-added tax rate of manufacturing and other industries will be reduced from 17% to 16%; the standard of small-scale taxpayers of uniform value-added tax will be used for small-scale taxpayers of industrial enterprises and commercial enterprises. The annual sales standard is raised from 500,000 yuan and 800,000 yuan to 5 million yuan.
Fujian: Reducing business costs from 10 aspects
In recent days, Fujian issued “Several Opinions on Further Reducing Costs and Lightening the Burden to Promote the Development of Real Economy Enterprises”, from the tax burden, In terms of enterprise-related charges, institutional transaction costs, production factor costs, financing costs, logistics costs, labor costs, and production costs, the company’s burden is reduced. As one of the three key production areas of the national plumbing and sanitary valve, Fujian’s sanitary ware enterprises will usher in the burden reduction.
(provided by Shenyang Building Materials Network) <
Relevant recommended products
PPR Equal Coupling PPR Fittings China Supplier
1260 STD Ceramic Fiber Board from CNBM
HPMC for Building Materials, 99 percent High Puirty
Furnace Used Ceramic Fiber Heaters for Industry
Cryogenic Insulation Paper for Dewar Containers